Monday, June 8, 2009

Candy Cookie Cups


From Taste of Home

I saw this recipe in one of the recipe books I have. I couldn't resist. These little bites have everything Port loves. Chocolate and peanut butter combined with his favorite chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies.

Ingredients:
1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
1 package (16 ounces) individually portioned refrigerated white chip macadamia nut cookie dough (I just made my regular chocolate chip cookies and added the macadamia nuts it made about 3 times the amount called for in the recipe)
24 miniature peanut butter cups



Directions: Sprinkle macadamia nuts into 24 greased miniature muffin cups, 1 teaspoon in each. Cut each portion of cookie dough in half; place each half in a muffin cup. Bake at 325° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately place a peanut butter cup in each cookie; press down gently. Cool completely before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment