Friday, September 25, 2009

Easy Lasagna



I grew up making this lasagna. It is so simple, but a big hit with my family.

1 box lasagna noodles
1-1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 medium onion, diced
3 cans tomato sauce
1 packet of spaghetti seasoning
cheese, the amount depends on how much cheese you like. I like a lot of cheese so I add more.


Prepare noodles according to directions on box. I leave mine a little undercooked so they will be perfect after they get cooked in the oven. Add the onion and beef to a pan. Cook until done. Add tomato sauce and seasoning to the ground beef. In a 9 X 13 pan, spoon some of the beef/sauce mixture in the bottom. Put noodles on top of the sauce. Add more sauce on the noodles and top with cheese. Repeat the layers. Top with cheese and bake in the oven at 350 degrees until the cheese is melted and the lasagna his heated through. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment