Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies

I was checking out Cooking Mama's Blog.  She posted this recipe.  I was so happy. She got it from an awesome mutual friend.  Kim made these for church activities and for some reason I never managed to get my hands on the recipe.  I have made these twice in two weeks.  I love how easy they are and so addicting!

Make one 9 X 13 pan of your favorite brownies.  Then add:

Cookie Dough Topping
1/2 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 T. milk
1 t. vanilla extract
1 c. flour
Mini chocolate chips

Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour and mix well. Spread over cool brownies.

**This recipe could be doubled to fill an entire sheetcake pan.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny!!! The day after she brought them to mutual I facebooked her and asked for the recipe and made them that day!!! And many times since! They are SOOOO good!!! Really.....does it get any better than cookie dough AND a brownie??? I think not!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete