Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sweet Italian Chicken


This was probably the easiest recipe I have made in a long time. You can't lose with only using 3 ingredients! We ate this chicken with buttered noodles, but it would be great with mashed potatoes or other sides. I shredded the chicken, but it could be left whole or cut into strips for a salad. If you need something quick and easy this is the recipe for you and I have been telling everyone about it (probably because I can remember the ingredients)!
Adapted from My Big Red Kitchen
1 T. Italian Dressing Mix or 1 pkt. Good Season's Italian Dressing Mix
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts, left whole or sliced (I shredded mine after it was cooked)
In a bowl mix all of the ingredients until chicken is coated evenly. Place in a single layer in a baking dish and bake in 375 degree oven for 40 minutes. Serves 4-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment